Public transit and walking directions to the DTS Fitness Education Training Centre in Toronto
Public Transit Directions
Our facility is easily accessible by using the TTC streetcar/busses system. Simply make your way to King Street and travel East on the 504 Streetcar/bus (which run every 10 minutes or better in regular weather conditions).
If you are traveling eastbound, exit the streetcar at stops:
- #4148 at Sumach Street (walk east once off the street car) OR
- #15351 at River Street (walk west once off the street car)
If you are traveling westbound, exit the streetcar at stops:
- #4142 at River Street (walk west once off the street car) OR
- #4149 at Sumach Street (walk east once off the street car)
If you are not familiar with the city and you are traveling in by the GO system, you have 2 options to get to King Street to access the 504 Streetcar.
- Option 1: Exit Union Station and Walk northbound on Bay Street to King Street. This is approximately a 7-minute walk
- Option 2: Take the TTC Subway Northbound platform on the Yonge Line to King Street (this is the first stop). Be sure to get a transfer out of the red transfer box once inside the subway gate to present to the Streetcar driver to avoid paying twice.
Approximate public transit commute time from Union Station to our facility is 20-25 minutes
If you are inclined to walk to our facility from Union Station please give yourself at least 30 minutes.