Can I claim my course on my taxes? Can I get a T2202A Form for my taxes?

We do not issue T2202A forms. Students have used their course receipts to claim their tuition as a business expense. We recommend you check with your accountant to ensure you are eligible to do this.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us